|Previous | Next> Overview|
|Step Three View|
The Step Three view allows to assign the designs from Step Two to labels on the page, add and edit page layouts, calibrate printer, and print. The Step Three View contains the next parts:
1. Designs list on the left of the Step Three View, it contains all the designs of the current template, available for different label elements.
2. Add and Edit Layout controls on the top of the Step Three View. The Add Layout popup menu allows to select a label layout from the list, and add it to the Page area as a separate page.
3. Layout Information on the right top of the Step Three View. It displays the name of the selected label element, the name of the selected Label layout, and the page size.
4. The Page area that shows available Label layouts in the center of the Step Three View. This area contains the page control, that switches between label layouts. The user can select the desired layout, modify it, if necessary, then print it.
When the Edit button on the top of the Step Three View is not pressed, you can edit only the designs of individual label elements on the page. Choose a label design from the Designs list, and drag it to a label element, to assign the design to this label element. Pressing the Edit button allows to edit the page layout. Select a label element in the layout, and move it to the desired location. Or, Choose a label design from the Designs list, and drag it to the Page Area. The new label element will be added to the page.
5. Print Panel on the right bottom of the Step Three View. This panel contains Horizontal and Vertical calibration offsets that allow shifting of the labels being printed by these values, Bleeds, Crop and Trim marks settings. It allows to make the priter and destination settings.
|Previous | Next > Overview|